Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 3 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:27 pm

((I have one hand dripping with tears and the other is quivering.One of my old dogs had lyme disease from ticks and was suffering to much crying every night and we took him to the vet to be put down.I still miss him.His name was Thumper.I have a chihuahua terrier mix we literally found on the brink of death falling off in our back yard.He is sitting sleeping with my mom right now.Happy and safe.))

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Korra and Eyga ♦ River, traveling downstream♦
Lucas spotted the loner and growled."You are on Juniper River pack territory.Leave.Or do not take much food."Lucas was easy on this wolf.He was not fond of fights.He almost always lost.Really always lost unless it was prey.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra and Lucas ♦ River, traveling downstream♦
Eyga looked at the loner and growled.He had a completely different thought to attack immediately but he kept that urge down for Lucas."Korra stay back." He whispered.

♦Newadi♦Female♦Healer♦2 and 1/2♦ With Julianna, Fallen, Noah, and Claire♦ Nursery♦
Newadi looked at Claire and Fallen."Do any of you ever think about having pups?I had some but.....
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 3 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 pm

(aww that so cute...and that video made me cry so hard......)

Fallen-
i frowned "yea...i have but never found someone who would want to be with me.." i said and looked at the ground.

Claire-
"no... but if you don;t mind sharing what happened to yours?" i asked.

Jacob-
i grinned "so what, i go on all pack territory's not that big of a deal is it, seeing as you guys can't even find me unless i come to you" i smirked and sat down, i flicked my tail.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:45 pm

♦Newadi♦Female♦Healer♦2 and 1/2♦ With Julianna, Fallen, Noah, and Claire♦ Nursery♦
"Well, they got sick and died along with my mate is the simple story."Newadi looked at the pups.Julianna looked a lot liked Lily and Noah looked a lot like Stone.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra and Lucas ♦ River, traveling downstream♦
"Shut up Or I will attack!"Eyga ran over to the wolf and stood next to him staring into his eyes.

"Eyga!Seriously!I mean jumpy is one thing but this guy has a point. We were mainly looking for deer. Not wolf."Lucas glared at the loner.

Eyga ignored Lucas and growled at the loner.He pulled back his ears and snarled.He held his tail high.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Jacob-
i growled stood up "you got a lot of nerves approaching a wolf who was trained to kill" i said and looked at him, my orangish red eyes glaring at him.

Claire-
"oh... im sorry about that" i said and looked away sadly.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Newadi looked at Claire sadly and wrapped herself tighter around the pups. "I wont let these go."

"Eyga!Stop!"Lucas growled at his friend.He was prepared to jump on his friend if he had to.

"Shut up flea bag loner!"Eyga lept at the loner's neck.He attempted to bite the wolf's upper neck so he would not kill, just injure.

Lucas jumped at his friend but fell in the river.He was quickly being swept down stream and howled out to the wolves at camp.He desperately hoped they were awake.He got tossed under the water and was tousled around in the freezing water.As soon as he was tossed back up he gave out a howl that only went on for half a second before Lucas was tossed under again. Lucas got slammed against a rock on the bottom and struggled to keep conscious.He got tossed back up and gasped for air.He had a mile of the river to go before the lake.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Jacob-
i growled and dodged his attack "now look what you did!" i said and muttered "this is totally against my gut will but whatever" i ran down the river side after Lucas when i got close to where he was i jumped in and grabbed him byhis scruff i kept both of our head above water with a bit of struggle and going under a few times but i managed to get both of us out of the river, i set him down on the river bank them walked farther onto shore, i shook the water off myself "i would have a long conversation with your friend if i were you" i said in a harsh tone.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 pm

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Jacob ♦ River, stopped on side♦
Lucas choked out some water."Thanks.I will be sure to tell him he is an idiot.Sorry about that.Eyga jumps into fights.Lucas choked again. "Seriously thanks.Want to stay with our pack for a while? I can control E."

Newadi perked her ears up."Was that Lucas?"She put a few rabbit furs on top of the pups and stood up.She almost howled back but did not want to wake the pups.

Eyga raced down the river bank looking for Lucas in the water."Oh c**p.Where is he!"Eyga kept running and saw the loner emerge form the water with Lucas.Eyga sat down and watched.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Jacob-
"i would probably end up killing him" i growled and saw him sit down on the river bank across from us, i smirked and glared at him "your some friend to him you know that? almost killing him like that. that was so nice of you, don't you think?" i said to Eyga. I sat down and looked at Lucas "i have never been in a pack anyways" i said.

Fallen-
"not sure, but it seemed to stop, i think they should be fine now" i said.

(reply to the dog rp?)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:27 pm

((oh sorry will do))
"Your probably right.I don't hear another howl."Newadi went back to the pups and laid down.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra♦ River, traveling downstream♦
Eygas faced dropped and he started to walk back up the river. "I really am."He walked back to Korra growling.

Lucas smiled and looked at the loner.Lucas scrambled and sat up straight."Could I at least have your name so if any of my pack mates run into you they know to respect you.I really want to help you out." Lucas looked at the loner trying to memorize what he looked like.

snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Jacob-
i sighed "suuuuure.... im Jacob" i said and looked at him. "hopefully he won't be too mad at me" i said with a small smirk *thats a total lie* i thought. I stood up "just saying, you or your friends will be lucky to see me again unless i come to you guys" i said and stood up. I looked at Lucas. "oh yea by the way if you looking for deer, there is a herd about half a mile south" i said.

Fallen-
I looked at them.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Lucas smiled."Well,I guess I wont see much of you any more since you are not a pack type.Thanks for the tip.We will head down there as soon as I regroup."Lucas stood up and dipped his head to Jacob.He started to turn upstream and walked along the bank.

Newadi looked up at Fallen."I don't think our chances of deer are really high right now."Newadi sighed as her stomach growled.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Jacob-
I sighed "or if you want, you can have the leftovers i had from about a half hour or so ago and im sure i could get you another one if you liked?" i said "just so it doesn't go to waste" i said.

Fallen-
"why do you say that?" i asked "you never know..." i then said.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Lucas stopped short and looked back."Really?That would be great!I can help you.Is it okay if I call out to Eyga to tell him what is up?The beta,Korra, mainly."

Newadi looked at Fallen."You are probably right.Something else could be going on rather than a failed hunt."
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Jacob-
"go ahead.." i said "but next time if eyga attacks me i wont let him off easily" i went back into the river and got to the other side easily now that i didn't have to hold another wolf. I shook the water off my pelt and looked at him "if you go up a bit farther in the river it calms out and is easier to get over here" i said and walked to where i had first seen Lucas Eyga and Korra.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:58 pm

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Jacob ♦ River, traveling upstream♦
Lucas nodded and went in the water a little further downstream.he crossed safely and shook his fur out.He ran up ahead and barked to Eyga. "Hey, E!Jacob has given us some deer and will help out a bit with getting us some food.You stay here with Korra and I will hunt with him."Lucas smiled.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra and Lucas ♦ River, traveling upstream♦

"What ever.I will stick up here and get a few rabbits."Eyga was kind of ticked of with this new loner.

"That's fine with me.See ya!"

snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Jacob-
i watched Eygas eexpression "yup he's ticked at me" i said when Lucas came over to me "that my mission of the day complete" i said and laughed "anyways, lets go. But if you tell anyone where this place is i wont be happy, got it?" i said in my usual harsh tone.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:08 pm

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Jacob ♦ River, traveling south♦
Lucas laughed very slightly then became serious."Won't tell.I guess we are going near where you live?"
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Jacob-
"yes, pretty much, but you may want to be careful coming back here since this is pretty much were us 'hostile loners' as you guys say live" i said, and suddenly it seemed as if the air got colder and the forest darker. "you'd probably get attacked if i weren't here" i said and walked to where i hid my kill.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 pm

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Jacob ♦ Hostile Loner Territory♦
"Oh...um...ok.If you see me coming through here something really bad happened with the pack and I am running.Lucas perked his ears up high keeping a watch out for everything.He held his tail about halfway.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Jacob-
I nodded "if that happens just come find me, i will probably still be here" i said and walked towards a dark den with a few bushes near it "most wolves around here don't dare mess with me or my things" i said and smiled pulling a deer out from one of the bushes.

(what time is it for you?)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:22 pm

((5 am.))
"I guess that is good.Woah.That will feed us."Lucas eyed the deer."That is a nice deer.You are a good hunter."
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:23 pm

(4:23 here lol im not even tired!!!)

Jacob-
"so we don;t need to go ahead and get another one?" i asked him.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:30 pm

"Probably not.Unless you want me to hang around."Lucas looked at the shadowy forest.He thought it was slightly comforting and calm. This forest.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Jacob-
i looked at him "trust me, it is not as peaceful as it looks, you never know what it is you can't see in those trees" i said in a somewhat spooky voice, "i have lots of friends here that are very well......hidden" i said and looked at him "Anyways! lets get this deer to you 'pack'" i said.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:35 pm

"Ok.I am ready."Lucas nervously looked around and rose his tail.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next