Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by snivy27 Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:03 pm

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra ♦Entrance to Beta den♦

"How are you this morning?"Eyga looked at the beautiful fae's face and smiled.Eyga shifted his paws and sniffed the air. A frigid breeze swooped across the camp and ruffled Eyga's fur and he shivered. Eyga fluffed his fur and held out his tail.He smelled some deer in the Forest and wanted to go out there."I will probably go hunting with Lucas soon."
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by .: Firefly :. Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Korra

Korra nodded her head." Yes I am well." Korra said to him with a smile." Do you think it would be all right if I went hunting with you to?" She asked him as she walked around him and out into the morning sunshine. She smiled happily at the beautiful day.
.: Firefly :.

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 pm

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra and Lucas ♦On ramp up to Beta den/ Camp clearing♦

"That would be great!"Eyga wagged his tail.Eyga looked at the arriving Lucas."Hello."

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Korra and Eyga♦ Camp clearing♦

"Hey.Ready to go hunting?"Lucas and Eyga had become unlikely friends in the past day and they had planned to go hunting together. Lucas dipped his head to the beta.

center]♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra and Lucas♦Camp Clearing♦[/center]

"Can Korra come?"Eyga looked at Lucas hopefully. Eyga sniffed the air smelling some deer by the river.

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Korra and Eyga♦ Camp clearing♦

"Yah, sure. Why not?"Lucas started to walk out of camp aware Eyga waited for Korra.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Fallen-
i had been awake for a while now, i saw that Korra, Lucas and Eyga were going to go hunt. I walked into the middle of camp, it seemed like most everybody was up but where is Claire? i asked myself, i walked to the fighters den and saw her still asleep, me and Claire had been good friends ever since i had come here.

Claire-
i slept soundly until i heard foot steps in the den, i looked up and saw it was only Fallen "oh hey" i said still half asleep. I sat up and looked at her my eye sight still a bit fuzzy.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Korra

Korra smiled happily as she began to walk through camp after Lucas. When they reached the brambles at the entrance she looked over her shoulder and waited for Eyga with a smile on her face and her tail straight out behind her wagging. It had been a while since she had gone hunting with others since as had been spending a lot of time taking care of every thing. And she was very exited to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:43 am

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra and Lucas ♦ Camp exit♦

Eyga ran excitedly after Korra and looked at the silent Lucas."I smelled some deer near the River."

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Korra and Eyga ♦ Camp exit♦

Lucas nodded and started to walk towards the river.He padded through the mossy forest and sniffed for the smell of deer and water he smelled water but stale deer."You need to remember to distinguish stale from fresh and not just for wolves.They have moved to the lake."Lucas turned to Eyga and saw his face drop. Lucas turned downstream.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:33 am

Claire-
i looked at Fallen and yawned "need me to do anything today?" i asked figuring that was why she had woken me up.

Fallen-
i shook my head "no, just wanted to talk to someone, since Korra, lucas, and eyga went hunting and everyone else is probably asleep i just came to talk to you" i smiled.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Myota Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:54 am

err hello~ could I join?

The Basics

Name:
"My name's Tyson, how's it goin?"

"do I LOOK like a girl to you? of course I'm a guy!"

"I'm a loner i guess...wander here, wander over there, walk over that way some more...I try to not start fights though.

On the Surface

Body type:
"I have to be pretty fit to survive on my own.that doesn't mean I could win in a fight though."

Color of Fur:
"bit of brown here, little patch of tan here...I look like pretty much every other wolf out there..."

Eye Color:
"My eyes are green. like a forest green, not a grass green..."

Other Body Marks:
"the tip of my right ear is missing..but that doesn't bother me!"

On the Inside

Personality:
"I guess i'm kinda happy-go-lucky, or maybe carefree...i take what comes my way and I just thank the world for giving me a break!"

History:
"I was always the runt. 'tyson go do this!''tyson go do that!''we're going hunting stay here and don't cause trouble!' I just got sick of it. I ran away to try to find something new. to go and...and do something!though I kinda miss pack life...maybe one day I'll find a good place to settle down. but untill then the world is mine to travel!"

Love Life

Crush:
"err...not specifically but I often get growled at for simple flirting!"

Mate:
"...nope-ety-nope! maybe one day though."

Pups:
"...errr i think the other question answered this."

Old Mates:
"nope, none."

Extras

"I really love when the sun sets and paints the whole horizon brilliant red and orange-NO IT IS NOT GIRLY!"

Dislikes and/or Fears:
"brutes who think their everything just because of their rank! the nerves of some wolves..."

Other:
"...I got nothin..."

(sorry this images weren't working for me :/ I'm also going to make a second girl wolf if thats okay, though I havn't counted how many girls and boys we already have...)
Myota
Myota

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:59 am

(im not the person who accepts but you forgot something, did you read the rules?)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Fallen434 wrote:(im not the person who accepts but you forgot something, did you read the rules?)

((Thanks for the help, Fallen.You do need to put something in Myota. Myota do you think you could get some other pictures?You right click on the picture click on copy image location and put it into the image spot.Also is Tyson a peacful or hostile loner?I assume peaceful for his not picking fights part.This is also a literate rp and could you try to edit the forms by capitalizing and elaborating on the history?Sorry for all the stuff and questions.))

♦Newadi♦Female♦Healer♦2 and 1/2♦ With Julianna♦ Nursery♦

Newadi heard some wolves speaking and felt alone.She barked out softly to Claire and Fallen across the camp.She started to lick Julianna clean and smiled.

♦Julianna♦Female♦Pup♦2 weeks old♦ With Newadi♦Nursery♦

Julianna squirmed when Newadi barked and whimpered quietly before going back to eat.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Fallen-
I heard Newadi "hey, lets go over to Newadi" i smiled, i headed towards were she was and walked into the den "you need something Newadi?" i asked.

Claire-
I followed Fallen to Newadi's den and smiled at the pup "she is so cute" i said to myself.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:33 pm

♦Newadi♦Female♦Healer♦2 and 1/2♦ With Julianna,Fallen. and Claire♦ Nursery♦

"Nothing is wrong.I just heard you guys up and wanted to speak with some one."Newadi smiled at Claire and Fallen.She licked the top of Julianna's head carefully."Anything with you guys?"Newadi wrapped her tail around Julianna to keep her warm since the wolves brought in some cold air as they walked in.The dangling Spanish Moss returned to its draped position as soon as the wolves were in.

♦Julianna♦Female♦Pup♦2 weeks old♦ With Newadi, but not knowing with Claire and Fallen♦Nursery♦

Julianna shivered as a cold breeze came in.She felt Newadi's tail cover her and fell asleep quietly.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Fallem-
"not really, Eyga, lucas, and Korra all went hunting so i just went to talk to Claire, how is julianna doing?" i asked.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:26 pm

"Julianna is doing fine.It is hard for her to recover.She is very weak."Newadi looked up at Fallen."Thank you for asking.I hope the group brings back a deer.We could use some food."Newadi's fur ruffled as a small draft from underground of the medicine den came up.She pulled a rabbit fur from the floor over Julianna.

((sorry for lateness.))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Fallen-
i nodded "yea, there havn't been to many coming through the area lately. So hopefully they don;t have to travel to far" i said and sat down.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:40 pm

"I wonder why.The deer are usually pretty plentiful in this area....So Claire what about you?"Newadi looked outside longingly.She would be trapped in the den for a month as Julianna would grow up.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Claire-
"huh what?" i asked, i had completely spaced out there conversation.

Fallen-
I looked at Claire and laughed.

Fallen434 wrote:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Tumblr_lr86hs4eVZ1qi23vmo1_500

The Basics

Name:
My name is Fallen

I am the alpha female of the pack, and have been for a while

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Black_wolf

On the Surface

Body type:
I am slim and have strong muscles

Color of Fur:
I have dark black fur

Eye Color:
My eyes are a green that isnt to dark or too light

Other Body Marks:
I have a scar on my back leg i got from in a fight

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Zwolf86

On the Inside

Personality:
I am nice and loyal, i don't usually like being mean to my pack but if they do disobey or try and take over my role in the pack i can get pretty mean.

History:
I had found this pack and started out as an omega, but i eventually found myself ranking up and then got to alpha female. Buuut, if you want to know about when i was not in the pack, i could tell you about it. Well, i was born in a large pack of about 20-25 wolves, we were a strong pack, but almost half of them died of sickness. When i was 2 years old and i could leave if i chose to. I left, nothing really to it. I lived the life of a loner for 6 months until i had found this one, they took me in and it took me about 5 months to get to the ran of alpha female. They trusted me so they let me be a higher rank, i love being the alpha female. I don;t have much to worry about like i did when i was a lower rank, none of the other wolves could bully me or anything so it was a nice change.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Fell

Love Life

Crush:
I don't exactly have one

Mate:
I would like one..but no i do not have a mate

Pups:
No, i do not have any pups but i have helped others care for them

Old Mates:
I have never had a mate before, but a few crushes here and there

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 BLACK_WOLF_HOWL_LAY

Extras

I like other wolves who are nice to me, i like most things as well.

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I do not like wolves who think they know everything, when they clearly dont

Other:
No i have nothing else to say

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Black-wolf-in-red1

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 White_wolf

The Basics

Name:
My name is Claire

I am a female, if you didn't already pick that up you probably are stupid....

I am a fighter, one of my best talents *laughs*

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Wolf+white+snarling

On the Surface

Body type:
I am strong and skinny

Color of Fur:
My fur is white

Eye Color:
I have yellow eyes

Other Body Marks:
No not really

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Tumblr_m0x1coYA8B1qa9omho1_500

On the Inside

Personality:
I am nice, unless i am in a fight i can get very brutal and give no mercy i love my rank and always will

History:
I came to this pack weak, i had gotten kicked from my old pack and then couldn't catch enough food to keep me in well shape, they fed me and got me back into shape and now im healthy

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Tumblr_m6hbn4ualP1rwcfrqo1_500

Love Life

Crush:
Lucas...but don't tell him!

Mate:
no...i dont have a mate

Pups:
I also don't have any pups

Old Mates:
AND i don't have an old mate..

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Wolf

Extras

I like to be with other wolves, i don't feel as lonely. I don't want to be left to die again like my old pack did to me.

Dislikes and/or Fears:
My fears are being left

Other:
Nope nothing else to say sorry, oh yea and Juniper berries

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 1282283408_f63c635599

(i do not own any of the pictures. I might make another wolf (hostile loner; male) later)

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Gray_Wolf

The Basics

Name:
Jacob

I am a hostile loner

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Grey-Wolf

On the Surface

Body type:
Strong but light, it makes me sneaky but very powerful

Color of Fur:
grey and white with bits of black

Eye Color:
Red/yellow so more orangish

Other Body Marks:
I have scars on my neck, face, and left side

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 4373829405_92b962364f

On the Inside

Personality:
I am mean and brutal, if you get in a fight with me i won't back down until im dead or very injured. When others underestimate me it makes me even worst, i may look small but up close you could definitely see i am not.

History:
I was abandoned and lived alone, i had to kill anything i could to live, even if it meant killing other wolves, this is were i got my cold heated, and bloodthirsty personality from.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 SuperStock_805-7187

Love Life

Crush:
I will never have one

Mate:
NO!!

Pups:
you have to be kidding right?

Old Mates:
*gets up and leaves*

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 MW1630

Extras

Fights, blood, the colors red, black, yellow

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I usually hate other wolves

Other:
nope, 'take care now, bye bye then' (if you know that quote your awesome)

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 James-gritz-grey-wolf-growling-montana-united-states-of-america-north-america

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Mex_wolf_pup

The Basics

Name:
I am Noah

I am a pup

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Jim-and-jamie-dutcher-an-8-week-old-gray-wolf-pup-canis-lupus-peers-from-a-hiding-spot

On the Surface

Body type:
I am pretty skinny but strong

Color of Fur:
Mostly grey but has bits of black and white

Eye Color:
Blue

Other Body Marks:
Nope

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Wolf-pup2

On the Inside

Personality:
I am shy...and don't really like to talk that much, but i can be very cheerful when i get to know you better

History:
I was abandoned and left to die but i was found by a wolf and she nursed me back to health, then we got attacked and she was killed. I am now roaming the woods alone looking for someone to help me (im going to have Fallen find him)

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 120628%5C437417-lisa-granshaw2F62A4B1-E42E-A678-C851-07E377CE29C8.blocks_desktop_large

Love Life

Crush:
What! no!

Mate:
I am only 8 weeks old!

Pups:
Seriously? why would you ask that

Old Mates:
*Walks away shaking my head disappointing*

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 Burden-russell-six-week-old-wolf-pup-colorado

Extras

-other pups
-flowers!!!!!!! " im such a girl!" *laughs*
-peace and quiet

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I dislike
-mean wolves
-bugs...
-dark places

I fear
- large wolves
-injuries
-dieing..

Other:
Nope...thanks for asking though

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 2 120628%5C437415-lisa-granshawEA5B65A9-A2F2-A3AE-82CB-605B05C38BF4.blocks_desktop_large
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Newadi started to laugh at Claire."I said: what is up with you?"Newadi still was smiling but was trying not to wake Julianna because she felt her move.She looked at the wolves."Shhh"She whispered.

♦Julianna♦Female♦Pup♦2 weeks old♦ With Newadi, but not knowing with Claire and Fallen♦Nursery♦

Julianna stirred and squeaked.She felt the wolves laughing around her and poked her tiny nose out from under the rabbit fur.It was pointed towards Claire.

((Accepted.Can you handle it and do you want to start to rp with Jacob soon?))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:13 pm

(sure)

Claire-
i tried to not laugh at myself, i saw Julianna look at me "umm nothing really why?" i asked.

Noah-
i whined, i looked around. I was hungry and i could smell other wolves nearby.

Jacob-
i walked around the forest my head held low so i was less visible.

Fallen-
i heard whining, "ummm ill be right back i think i hear something" i said and stood up, i trotted out of the den and towards where i heard the whining, i soon saw a pup. Seemed to be about 8 or 9 weeks old "hi, my name is Fallen. Im here to help you" i said and smiled, he nodded and i picked him up. I walked back to the den and set him down.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Newadi gasped when she saw Noah."Oh my goodness!Fallen put him down next to me so he can have some milk."Newadi looked at the scrawny pup.Newadi ate some borage that was in the nursery and looked at Noah."Is he ok?The cold..."

Juliuanna felt one of the wolves leave and felt Newadi moved a bit.She squirmed towards Claire wiggling her little body over.She licked Claire's claw.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Fallen- (he can eat meat since he is 8 weeks and they start eating meat and 4-5 weeks i looked it up Very Happy)
"he looks a bit old enough to eat meat, but for now he should probably have milk" i said and set him down next to Newadi.

Claire-
i looked at the new pup, who was obviously a lot bigger than Julianna and smiled as i felt her lick me, i picked her up and put her back by Newadi "you should probably stay over here" i whispered to her.

Noah-
I looked at all the new wolves including Julianna, i nursed from Newadi, not because i needed milk but because i was really hungry and that was probably all there was at the moment.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:48 pm

((I epically fail.I searched after I posted.Do you want Jacob to run into the hunting party?Rainbow ish below.....))

"You are right.I will make sure he gets a large amount of deer for a pup when the hunting party gets back."Newadi smiled at Claire when she brought back Julianna."Thanks."

♦Julianna♦Female♦Pup♦2 weeks old♦ With Newadi, Claire, Fallen and Noah♦Nursery♦

Julianna squeaked as Claire put her back and felt a funny new feeling.She nuzzled next to this other mini wolf and fell asleep with her stomach full.

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Korra and Eyga ♦ River, traveling downstream♦

Lucas padded through the forest looking at the river to his right.He sighed. "Sorry about that Eyga."

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra and Lucas ♦ River, traveling downstream♦

"No problem.I am not a hunter like you though."Eyga looked at the River and jumped back when he saw a large fish jump out of the water and land back in. "Woah.Did not expect that."

"Yah I guess so.You will need to hunt eventually."Lucas looked briefly at the fish and walked on.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:54 pm

(sure Very Happy )

Jacob-
I sniffed and smelt three other wolves, i grinned and headed towards where they were, even though my pelt wasn't black it was more in the middle it was still difficult to see me in the forest.

Claire-
I nodded "no problem" i said and smiled. "i think they would be a cute couple when they grow up" i said and chuckled.

Fallen-
I laughed "yes...i agree" i smiled and lay down.

Noah-
After i had eaten my fill i lay down and curled next to Julianna. I soon fell asleep.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:04 pm

♦Newadi♦Female♦Healer♦2 and 1/2♦ With Julianna,Fallen,Noah, and Claire♦ Nursery♦

Newadi smiled."They are close to each other in age, too.I wonder what they will be.Like could they be different ranks or similar."Newadi looked the pups.

Lucas felt the breeze move and sniffed.He smelled another wolf.He thought to himself.Male and alone....His muscles tensed and he heard Eyga stop behind him.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra and Lucas ♦ River, traveling downstream♦
Eyga stopped short and watched Lucas not daring to ask.

"Be ready to fight."Lucas whispered.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:09 pm

(omg... im crying o.o people are so cruel!!!! and some so nice https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=2XJO7zMQ3mk this video literally broke my heart)

Claire-
"yes they are, i wonder that too" i said and smiled.

Jacob-
I knew that it was three on one, or probably 2 on one since i could smell one was a female, i still went towards them, and would fight if it came to that. I didn't exactly want to at this moment since there where three of them and one of me, if i would fight though if there was only 2 of them.

Fallen-
i looked at them
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next