Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 5 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by snivy27 Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:09 pm

♦Newadi♦Female♦Healer♦2 and 1/2♦ With Julianna, Noah and Fallen♦ Nursery♦
Newadi looked back at Noah."So what games do you like to play?Hide and seek or tag?"
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 5 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by Fallen434 Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Noah-
"I never really got to play very many games why" i asked

(I might be inactive for about a week maybe a bit less I have to come on my phone since my internet is down)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:48 pm

((Ok.Thank you for telling me.By the end of this week for two weeks I will be on very little. If anyone tries to join can you pm it to me?Just say name and page #.))

Newadi smiled at the pup.Well,I was seeing if you were more of a fighter or hunter.But if you were wanting to be a healer the question I asked would not work.The other answer I was going to give was; You seem like you might get bored after a while.Newadi smiled at the pup and started to clean the little Julianna.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Noah-
I nodded "yea but between the two I prefer tag" I said
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:30 am

Newadi looked at Noah smiling."I could play with you sometime."Newadi stopped cleaning Julianna and let her sleep.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:50 am

Noah-
I smiled "that would be fine,thanks" i smiled.

Jacob-
I had eventually gotten bored, i went back to lucases packs camp.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Newadi smiled at Noah and sighed from tiredness."Tell me if you want anything."Newadi laid her head down and closed her eyes.

♦Julianna♦Female♦Pup♦2 weeks old♦ With Newadi and Noah♦Nursery♦

Julianna yawned and woke up.She wagged her little tail slowly feeling Noah's soft fur near hers.She squeaked at him and cuddled against him.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Fallen ♦ Fighter den/Camp♦
Eyga woke up and growled.;He smelled Jacob.Eyga ran out and went up to Fallen."The hostile loner is near."
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Fallen-
I looked at Eyga "he seemed nice yesterday, and Eyga try to be friends with him if he is nice to this pack, we don't want him getting his buddies and attacking us because you seemed to have problems with him yesterday, so just.....be nice if he talks to you" i said.

Noah-
I nodded and wagged my tail, i looked at Julianna and smiled.

Jacob-
I watched as Eyga ran to Fallen, i laughed slightly and went over to were Lucas was at "hey, whats up" i said and went into the den not bothering to get permission.

(reply to the other rp?)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm

((sorry I keep disappearing))
♦Julianna♦Female♦Pup♦2 weeks old♦ With Newadi and Noah♦Nursery♦
Julianna pressed her nose into Noah and fell asleep.Her small chest rose up ad down.

Eyga looked at Fallen and dropped his head."Yes ma'am. I will."Eyga got up and sat in the middle of the camp under a tree.

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Jacob ♦ Hunter den♦
Lucas looked up and smiled as Jacob walked in."Not much.Did something happen with the Hostile loners?"Lucas thought back to the den Jacob had.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Jacob-
I shook my head "no...just got bored and decided to come back" i said and sat down.

Fallen-
I sighed "you don't have to call me ma'am" i said.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:31 am

Lucas looked up at Jacob.He wondered if Jacob wanted to join the pack."So you came here?Well we have a lot of food for the pack so I am resting.I have nothing to do.I was thinking about going to the nursery.We found a loner pup and our healer is taking care of an abandoned one."A question popped into Lucas's head."Does the loner pack have a leader or healer of some sort?"

"Ok.What should I call you."Eyga was used to paying a large amount of respect to alpha's.
Referring by the first name was for only healers and the mate to do.Casually the beta's may be able to.

snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:28 am

Fallen-
"Well, just call me by my first name....i don't really like being called ma'am or anything.... it makes me feel awkward" I said and made a :/ face.

Jacob-
"Well, that seems exciting" I grinned "but i would rather stay here and not..scare the pups" I said "and no? why would we need a healer? were not even an actual pack were just a bunch of friends that live there or not friends but we tend to leave one another alone why?"
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:06 am

"Okay, Fallen."Eyga looked at Fallen."My old pack leader would have just tried to kill me."

"What if you get hurt?Majorly.Do you just die?"Lucas worried. What if Jacob got hurt?
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:18 am

Jacob-
"Pretty much, unless you heal yourself" I said and shrugged "or you have a friend help you out, thats about it" I said.

Fallen-
"I don't see the point in that, you have a name for a reason. Even if your higher rank, they should have a little bit of respect from you" I said.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:28 am

"That is not cool."Lucas thought about where Eyga and Claire were."I hope you don't get hurt."

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Fallen ♦ Camp♦
"I guess you are right."Eyga thought about his old family. "I actually did not have the pack.My parents did.They became loners for some reason."
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:37 am

Fallen-
I nodded, "well, i think so packs are not that good for the wolves in the lower ranks, some alphas are very cruel and just want all the power" I said "i would know...thats what i grew up in" 

Jacob-
"do you not see some of the scars i have, we do just fine on our own, and why would you care if i got hurt or not?" I asked and tilted my head slightly.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:05 am

"Your my friend."Lucas looked at Jacob seriously."I don't want my friend to die.Do you have someone to help you out in case you get out?"Lucas shivered as a frigid winter wind ruffled his fur.

"My parents were fighters that mated then were switched to Omega's.One day an attack on my mom almost killed her and they left."Eyga looked at the alpha respectfully.Did I say to much? he thought.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Jacob-
I looked at him "not really, if i get injured i take care of it myself" I said and shrugged.

Fallen-
"well, that must have been hard on you if all that happened..." I said.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Lucas just looked at the ground restlessly.He did not know what to say and was feeling restless.He wanted to go to the waterfall.

Eyga looked at Fallen."What is your history like Fallen?"Eyga knew he was crossing onto dangerous territory but he really did wonder.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Fallen-
I sat down "well...where do i start.." I looked at him "I was uh.... born into a pack...we were omegas like your family. I left when i was two years old. Living the life of a loner for about 6 months. Then i found this pack, and became an omega. Over the time of another 6 months i eventually made my way up to alpha female after the last alphas left. Now i try to be nicer than they were. All they thought of was power and nothing else....so i wanted to make a difference and i thought about the other wolves feelings and asked for there opinion on almost everything" I said and flicked my tail slightly.

Jacob-
"Are you ok?" I asked, i looked at Lucas wondering why he seemed restless all of a sudden.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Eyga looked at Fallen."Did you chase them out?Or did it just happen?"Eyga thought about how much Fallen did for the pack and he did close to nothing.

"I don't want you to get hurt."Lucas kept looking at the ground and he thought about Claire.He wondered where she was.He never really saw her much.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Claire-
I yawned, i was just randomly walking around the camp.

Jacob-
"why? why would you care if i got hurt?" I asked and titled my head.

Fallen-
"No... i was too afraid of them, for some reason they just..left" I said and looked at the ground. I sighed.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:17 pm

"You're my friend and you helped out my pack.I feel I owe you something."Lucas smiled as he saw Claire walking around. He wagged his tail slightly and turned back to Jacob.

"Sorry I am asking so many questions.I wanted to know.Soryy if I took up too much of your time."Eyga looked at Fallen and smiled.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 am

Fallen-
"No, no... it is fine i didn't hvae anything better to do anyways" i said and smiled.

Claire-
I went back to my den and lay down.

Jacob-
I turned around when i saw Lucas looking at something and i saw claire "if i wasn't mistaken i would saw you liked her" i said and chuckled.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 am

Lucas rolled his eyes at Jacob and blushed."She is a good fighter and very smart.Right now, I would be with her talking in the Fighter den but only Fighters, Alpha's, Beta's and Healers are allowed in there unless if in an emergency."

"Are you hungry?"With that Eyga placed a piece of meat in front of Fallen.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next