Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 6 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by Fallen434 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:36 am

Jacob-
I nodded "that doesn't mean you can't go talk to her, you can just stand outside the den" I shrugged and laughed.

Fallen-
"Oh.. thanks" i smiled and ate the piece of meat till it was gone.

(it would be interesting if Fallen and eyga liked each other lol)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 6 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by snivy27 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:58 am

((I was just gonna edit Eyga about that.Smile I edited it and The pups would be black except one may be like,YOLO Be white!!!))

♦️Lucas♦️Male♦️Hunter♦️3♦️ With Jacob ♦️ Hunter den♦️
"I mean..I guess you right.I don't want to have you leave though.You are a good friend."Lucas smiled and thought about his old pack.He had no friends there.

♦️Eyga♦️Male♦️Lead Fighter♦️3 and 1/2♦️ With Fallen ♦️ Camp♦️
"So.What do you like to do when you have free time like now?"Eyga blushed slightly and smiled.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:51 am

Jacob-
"i'll uhh...wait for you here. Go talk to her" i said and grinned.

Fallen-
I shrugged "nothing really...i mean theres not much to do i usually have to make sure everyone is doing ok or whatever, but it seems everything is fine" i said.

Claire-
I yawned and looked around the cave. I sighed boredly.

(yep Very Happy lol and btw WHY U NO REPLY TO DOG RP Sad )
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:52 am

((sorry I am spotty.I rp on another site too.I will be gone for two weeks starting at Five tonight.I will get on as much as possible but....))

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Jacob ♦ Hunter den/Fighters den♦
 Lucas nodded and walked to the fighters den.He sat at the enterance and poked his head in."Claire?"Lucas's voice quivered slightly and he smiled.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Fallen ♦ Camp♦
"Do you like to swim or go on walks?"Eyga blushed and bit his tongue."Also, you can call me E or Night."
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:02 am

Jacob-
I smiled and lay down, i closed my eyes.

Claire-
I picked my head up and saw Lucas "oh hey" i said and walked out of the den.

Fallen-
I nodded "well yea, i like to do those things and i guess ill call you night" i said and shrugged. I smiled at him.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm

((Sorry I am on a trip))

♦Eyga♦ Male♦ Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Fallen ♦ Camp♦
Eyga smiled and twitched his ears. He had not felt so happy since he caught his first raccoon with his adoptive father, Nudadequa. "I will be listening for you."

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Claire♦ Outside the Fighters den♦
"Hello.How are you?" Lucas twitched his ears and dipped his head to Claire.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:39 pm

(it is fine, i was too)

Fallen-
I nodded "well, i will call you if i need to" i yawned "but..im kind of tired i might go take a nap or something" i said.

Claire-
"I'm doing pretty good, how about you?" i asked and dipped my head back.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:06 am

"Okay.I am going to patrol for a little.I just want to relax."Eyga stood up and dippe dhis head before he walke throught the bramble and into the forest.

"I am good.I have been not doing much.What have you been up to?" Lucas sat down and smiled.He really wanted to have a nice conversation with Claire.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:02 am

Claire-
"not much really" i said and shrugged "the usual talking to Fallen  and the rest of the pack for a while" i said and smiled at him.

Fallen-
I nodded "have fun with that" i said and giggled. I walked into my den and lay down.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:12 pm

"Would you like to do anything?"Lucas was worried he was not interesting Claire.He wanted too impress her but there was nothing special about him.He shifted his pawx nervously.

Eyga walked through the forest and smiled.He started to relax and thogut about the Alpha.'She is smart, beautiful, and nice.Seh has fur just like me.Her eyes are amazing though.Green.'Eyga walked on and marked the territory.He came across the waterfall and sat on the edge of it looking down.He continued to walk through tht forest went past the mating den and backed up.He stopped and peered in.'Will I ever go there?' He shook the thought out ofhis head and continued to walk.He found a pile of rocks the looked across the lake.He sighed and smiled.The sunset would be beautiful there.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Claire-
I shrugged "we could...go walk down to the river or something? im not too sure" i said and smiled.

Fallen-
I yawned, i hadn't had much sleep the past few days, so i closed my eyes tiredly, i thought about Eyga for a while before falling asleep.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:50 pm

"Okay!I just don't want to almost drown like earlier!"Lucas started to run and dashed through the brambles and poked his head over the side.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:47 am

Claire-
I laughed "i will make sure you wont" i said and ran after him so i wouldn't get left behind.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 am

Lucas smiled and took off he dashed throught the trees leaping over rocks and feeling the pine needled fly up behind him.He heard the rush of the river and slowed to a fast walk.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:50 am

Claire-
I easily kept up with him, when we got to the river and walked in and cleaned off my fur. "it is really nice here" i said and smiled. "also, if you go far enough down the river there is even a waterfall" i said and looked at him.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:47 am

"I know.That is one of my favorite places to go.I almost got swept off of it but Jacob helped me out."Lucas sighed.
he laid down and closed his eyes listening to the rythmic beat of the water."It is beautiful."
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:02 am

Claire-
I nodded "im not so sure we should trust Jacob, you never know he might just be trying to get you to think he is nice and then will attack the pack or something" i said and looked at him.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 pm

"Everyone thinks that.I guess you do too.I was stupid."Lucas rested his head down and whimpered.Lucas huffed and looked at the water."I would be dead if he had not jumped in that water.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Claire-
I looked down at him and nuzzled him reassuringly "it's ok, at least he helped you" i said and smiled at him.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Yah...Though everyone thinks I am a fool.Lucas rested his head on the ground and sighed.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Claire-
I looked at him and sighed "no...i would never think of you as a fool" i said "if they do they will just have to get over it" i smiled.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 am

I smiled and looked at Claire's eyes.The mesmerized me and I sighed.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Fallen-
I woke from my nap and yawned. I walked out of my den and decided to go for a walk. I sighed and looked around.

Claire-
I smiled back at him "what do you wanna do now?" i asked.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:17 pm

I do not know.What do you think?Lucas looked around and remembered the original plan.We could go to the river like we thought about.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Fallen ♦ Camp♦
Eyga walked back towards camp and saw Fallen.He walked up to her and yipped.Are you ready to go out?Eyga wagged his tail excitedly and thought about the special spot he found.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Fallen-
I jumped slightly hearing Eyga come up to me suddenly "ya sure, why not" i said and smiled at him.

Claire-
I nodded "sounds like a good idea" i said and smiled.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next