Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 7 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by Thewhitedragon. Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:39 pm

{Is it okay if I join?}
Thewhitedragon.
Thewhitedragon.

Back to top Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 7 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by Fallen434 Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:23 am

(yea, go ahead)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:55 pm

{Oh I am so sorry i have not been active.I promise to be more active.Please join Whitedragon.}
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:43 pm

(bump, for both rps lol)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:54 pm

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Claire♦ Outside the Fighters den♦
I smiled and started to walk out of the camp.My tail flicked around quietly as we walked and I smiled.I wondered what we could o at the river really other than talk.I thought about it for a bit and realized talking may not be too bad.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Fallen ♦ Camp♦
I smiled and wagged my tail.I found a nice place by the lake if you are interested.I sniffed the air for anything and did not find anything of particular interest.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Claire-
I walked next to him quietly. I smiled as i thought about everything. I figured out that i kind of liked Lucas but i really didn't want to say anything about that. I didn't want to get embarrassed.

Fallen-
I smiled and nodded "that sounds great" i said and flicked my tail slightly. "Lead the way" i said.

Jacob-
I yawned and closed my eyes. I was still in Lucas's den and i figured he wouldn't be back for a while. I decided to take a short nap.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:29 pm

I walked quietly through the forest and closed my eyes.I knew exactly where I was going to go.I walked about ten steps and opened my eyes feeling refreshed.I leaped on top of a fallen tree and pulled lightly at the back of Claire's scruff.I blushed and smiled, even laughing a little, looking at Claire.I tapped the wood with my tail and walked up and down the wood.I flicked my ears and wagged my tail.I looked toward the 'top' of the tree and smiled.It crossed right over the forest to the riverbank.

I smiled and started to run through the forest.I climbed up on top of some rocks and barked through the forest.I saw the mating den and smiled.I looked at Fallen and licked her forehead.I blushed and wagged my tail wildly.We go past the mating den to the bank of the river then down to the mouth of the river where it pours into the lake.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Claire-
I laughed slightly and blushed when he pulled on my scruff lightly. I jumped up onto the tree with him and smiled, i nipped at his tail playfully.

Fallen-
I looked at the mating den as we passed it and sighed. I blushed slightly when he licked me, i wagged my tail and followed behind him quickly.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:01 pm

I smiled and turned around batting at Claire with my paw.I laughed and almost fell off the fallen tree.I dug my claws in and blushed heavily.Every thing seemed perfect in this little world.

I glanced at he mating den and asked myself the same question from earlier.Would I ever go there?I kept walking and saw the forest thinning out.I came into the open river bank and smiled.I lapped up a tiny bit of water from the thunderous liquid beast.i looked at Fallen and smiled.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Fallen-
I smiled and looked at the river and also lapped up some water. I noticed Eyga looking at me and i blushed slightly, i looked at him back.

Claire-
I laughed slightly "oh my gosh are you ok?" i asked. I looked at him a bit worried.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewhitedragon. Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:07 pm

(I can't post external links so I won't have pictures, and I cant upload them from my files so i'll add them in as soon as I'm able! I've almost finished the character things so i'll post them in a few mins)
Thewhitedragon.
Thewhitedragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:13 pm

{Perfect}
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:13 pm

I smiled and nodded.I turned around slowly and started to walked down the tree.A soft flurry of snow floated by me and Claire.A snowflake landed on my nose and it steadily grew more and more ticklish.I suddenly sneezed and laughed.

I looked at Fallen and smiled.I blushed lightly and placed one paw on the surface of the frigid water.I do not think I will regret this...I think.I smirked and slammed my paw in the water sending up a light spray.I landed on Fallen's face fur and it looked like frost was at the tip if each fur.My lupen...it is beautiful...The water....on your face.I tilted my head and put my face right in front of Fallen's.

Last edited by snivy27 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Fallen434 wrote:Fallen-
I smiled and looked at the river and also lapped up some water. I noticed Eyga looking at me and i blushed slightly, i looked at him back.

Claire-
I laughed slightly "oh my gosh are you ok?" i asked. I looked at him a bit worried.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:17 pm

{I made apost but messed up.I will be posting th real thing in a bit.}
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:20 pm

(ok Razz lol)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:35 pm

{Edited.I have got to get some sleep soon.No sleep all night.See you guys tomorrow!Thanks for the Rping.}
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:39 pm

(ok)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewhitedragon. Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 pm

(crap sorry I wasn't on guys! I had to have tea then I got distracted...Bye Snivy! I'm almost done my stuffs, so sorry!)
Thewhitedragon.
Thewhitedragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewhitedragon. Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:43 pm

The Basics[/center]

Name:
My name is Ryka.

I’m a healer, but I’m pretty inexperienced since I started my training late.

On the Surface[/center]

Body type:
I’m light and agile, my fur is short and so are my claws.

Color of Fur:
I’m russet-red with a lighter underbelly.

Eye Color:
My eyes are dark golden.

Other Body Marks:
My back has black highlights that blend into my fur. I also have a small crescent moon shape on my forehead.

On the Inside[/center]

Personality:
I’m pretty cheerful and I always try to be optimistic. I love talking but I keep a lot to myself sometimes. On the outside I’m friendly and happy but inside I get sad a lot, because of what happened to me in the past. I love hunting and healing, because I feel worthy helping save lives. I’m fearless and brave, except when it comes to snakes. I’m very cautious however, and I’m always on the lookout for danger, whether it be predators or poisonous plants. My childhood still bothers me and sometimes I get angry for no reason, or just want to be alone.

History:
I grew up in a little pack of my family and a few others. I had two other sisters, who bullied me which made me shy and quiet, and when winter came, I became nervous and fearful. Our Healer had mysteriously disappeared that summer, and a few days after he was gone we found him killed by a venomous snake. That winter was harsh and lasted longer than normal, and one day my father, the Alpha, became very sick, and was unable to even sit up. My Mother tried to help him, but soon she became sick with the same disease he had. My sisters and I were frightened. The rest of the pack caught it after a few days, and Mother told us we had to leave. We journeyed far, but sure enough my sisters got sick too. I travelled on alone, until I found the Juniper River pack, where I was finally accepted into safety. I’ve been putting on a brave act to hide my past fears, and I know now I survived because I was immune to the disease, unlike my family.

Love Life[/center]

Crush:
No, I don’t want to love in case it’s taken from me.

Mate:
Nope.

Pups:
I really wish.

Old Mates:
I’ve never had one.

Extras[/center]

I like flowers, herbs, and collecting rocks.

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I don’t like cliffs or heights, and I’m afraid of snakes.

Other:
Juniper Berries!

The Basics[/center]

Name:
I’m November.

I’m a loner, but I don’t try to be hostile or aggressive. I’m looking for a place to stay, maybe in the future I’ll join a pack.

On the Surface[/center]

Body type:
I have a medium body type, shortish fur and sharp teeth and claws.

Color of Fur:
I’m leaf brown, with a darker back and light brown belly and neck.

Eye Color:
My eyes are dark brown.

Other Body Marks:
Nothin else!

On the Inside[/center]

Personality:
I’m bright, outgoing, friendly and flirtatious. I love hanging with she-wolves and chatting or playing. I can be pretty immature sometimes but I always stick by my friends.

History:
I don’t have a very interesting history, I was raised in a pack of eight, I left when I was three and I’ve been travelling ever since. I came across Juniper River a little while ago and I’ve just been hanging around since then. I really like it here and I’m looking for a den site nearby, though I try to stay out of the pack’s way.

Love Life[/center]

Crush:
I’m not into that.

Mate:
Let me think...No.

Pups:
What?

Old Mates:
Nooooo.

Extras[/center]

Um, she-wolves, travelling, play-fighting (Yeah I know, I’m a pup at heart) and tracking.

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I I don’t like moody wolves and I keep to myself around them. I’m not afraid of anything! ...much...

Other:
Juniper Berries. Cool.

The Basics[/center]

Name:
I’m Azira...

Hunter.

On the Surface[/center]

Body type:
Medium body type, I have long claws and medium length fur.

Color of Fur:
Well, Silver Grey I guess

Eye Color:
Ice blue, like my sister.

Other Body Marks:
None really.

On the Inside[/center]

Personality:
I’m quiet, untrusting, and always slightly uneasy. I don’t really like the company of other wolves and prefer solitude, though I make a great hunter due to my silent stealth. I’m always willing to try my hardest, though my often blank expression leads others to think I don’t really care about anything.

History:
I was raised in a small pack off the edge of the territory of another, much larger pack. I learned to be independent just like my brother and sister, Lylith and Kell. I was always the one to break up fights between them, due to Lylith’s aggressive nature. Kell was killed in an attack on my pack by a grizzly bear. I fled, but Azira stayed. I don’t know if she lived or died, but I have heard she is alive and well, a fighter in our birth pack. I don’t know whether it’s true, but I’m happy to live away from her viciousness. I used to be pretty cheery but after the bear incident...I became like I am now, harsh, unforgiving and doubtful of loyalty.

Love Life[/center]

Crush:
No...

Mate:
I don’t have time for that.

Pups:
*growls*

Old Mates:
*lays back ears* Really?

Extras[/center]

I like Being alone, rivers and waterfalls, and respect.

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I don’t like loud noises, bears, or scavenged food. I have a fear of heights.

Other:
Juniper Berries?

The Basics[/center]

Name:
Birrk

Fighter here.

On the Surface[/center]

Body type:
I’m light, and I have simple short fur.

Color of Fur:
Black with a dark grey underbelly and back paws.

Eye Color:
Emerald Green

Other Body Marks:
I have a hard glass-like tube around my neck, filled with a green substance. It hangs by thick black string and I’ve had it as long as I can remember.

On the Inside[/center]

Personality:
I’m dark, ill-tempered, courageous, and unfriendly, but after a while, I can be really nice and deep down I’m sensitive and shy.

History:
I can’t remember much of my past. I recall a dark storm brewing one evening when I was a pup, and when night fell shapes emerged from the shadows and killed my pack. I almost died that day, and it scarred me. I was always kind of displaced and unfeeling, and I hid the nicer part of me deep inside. That night cemented my attitude towards life, and after that I only remember a long journey and then ending up here.

Love Life[/center]

Crush:
Huh, like anyone would ever care for me anyway.

Mate:
No. Way.

Pups:
Uh, No.

Old Mates:
Why would you ask?

Extras[/center]

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I don’t like, well, mostly everything. I’m afraid someone will find I way to the me that’s hidden deep down and break my last defence against the world.

Other:
Hm. Juniperness.

{So there ya go Smile did it all finally! Ryka, November, Azira and Birrk}
Thewhitedragon.
Thewhitedragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:41 pm

{They seem a lot like the others but ok.Accepted.}
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewhitedragon. Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:32 pm

{Oh i'm sorry :/ I'm not so good at making dem yet. They'll grow into unique characters after a bit!}

♫November♫Male♫Loner♫ 4 ♫Near the pack camp♫
November looked up through the trees and breathed in the scents of the forest. He had always loved the forest and it's liveliness. Suddenly he felt a pang of loneliness, but pushed it aside. "Maybe I should join a pack after all..." he muttered.

❊Azira❊Female❊Hunter❊ 3 ❊In the hunter's den❊

Azira stretched and stood grumpily, slinking out of the den and into the pack camp. She'd slept a long time and was bursting to run. With a short breath, she took off into the forest, light-footed and on the lookout for prey.
Thewhitedragon.
Thewhitedragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 pm

snivy27 wrote:♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Claire♦ Outside the Fighters den♦
I smiled and nodded.I turned around slowly and started to walked down the tree.A soft flurry of snow floated by me and Claire.A snowflake landed on my nose and it steadily grew more and more ticklish.I suddenly sneezed and laughed.

I looked at Fallen and smiled.I blushed lightly and placed one paw on the surface of the frigid water.I do not think I will regret this...I think.I smirked and slammed my paw in the water sending up a light spray.I landed on Fallen's face fur and it looked like frost was at the tip if each fur.My lupen...it is beautiful...The water....on your face.I tilted my head and put my face right in front of Fallen's.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Fallen-
I smiled and was surprised when he splashed the water on me, i blushed when he said it was beautiful "thanks.." i said and looked at the ground embarrassed.

Claire-
I laughed "i guess your allergic to snowflakes" i said sarcastically.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewhitedragon. Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:37 pm

❊Azira❊Female❊Hunter❊ 3 ❊In the hunter's den❊

Azira stopped near a large tree, unsure of where she was. She knew she should have kept her senses on alert; now she would have to find her way back. A scent struck her nose and she lifted her head, slowing her breathing to silence and pricking her sharp ears.

{I kinda feel like i'm intruding, if you guys just want to roleplay together I don't mind leaving...?}
Thewhitedragon.
Thewhitedragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next