Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 8 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by snivy27 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:19 pm

{You are not at all.I have just been distracted.I have an open character the healer.Would you like one of yours to interact with her?Also Eyga is available for interaction with your loner.}

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Claire♦ Outside the Fighters den♦
I smiled laughing and not noticing licked her nose.I gasped as I did it and my jaw dropped.I stood there with my maw agape and my eyes widening.My mouth formed to a smile and I started to wag my tail.Sorry.I still smiled as I spoke feeling utterly stupid.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Fallen ♦ Camp♦
I realized what I was doing and stopped.I pulled my ears to my head and stepped backwards.I flicked my ears feeling guilty and sniffed the air.I got a whiff of something different and placed my tail on Fallen's chest to keep her from moving.I sniffed the air again and knew something was at the camp.I sighed knowing it was safe , at least I thought so and ignored it.We had that hostile loner there and that healer they could always fight.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} - Page 8 Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by Fallen434 Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:48 am

Claire-
"It is fine" i laughed, i wagged my tail and licked his nose in return.

Fallen-
"is something wrong?" i asked Eyga when he put his tail on my chest. I was a bit confused but i didn't really care. I smiled and nipped at his tail.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:39 pm

{Fallen, could you do a huge favor for me and post on the CS version of this, that I will not be able to get on for who knows how long because I have been hacked?Definitely make sure Bookshelf39 sees it, please.I am with her on a few other rps.}

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Claire♦ Outside the Fighters den♦
I smiled softly and slowed the wagging of my tail to a stop.I turned around and started to walk towards the river.Though I felt like I had missed a moment.Augh...I blushed under my pelt feeling absolutely oblivious and almost turned around to say something to Claire.Though first I needed to know what to say.

I shrugged it off and shook my head.No.Just on edge.I turned to Fallen with a smile on my snout and nuzzled my nose on her forehead.I licked her fur as I lifted my head away and looked at her with my golden eyes.I blinked slowly thinking of what Fallen might think of me.I truly wondered.What if she did not feel what I feel and I seemed controlling and out of my place in the pack.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 am

(ok, i will do that)

Claire-
I looked at him and smiled, i followed behind him and nipped at his tail. I really liked Lucas, but i was really too afraid to say anything to him. I didn't know how to even bring up the situation.

Fallen-
I blushed under my fur, i wagged my tail and nuzzled Eyga's neck, i hesitated but said "you know, i really like you.." I looked at him and smiled.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

{Thankies!!!Smile}

♦️Lucas♦️Male♦️Hunter♦️3♦️ With Claire♦️ Near River♦️
As Claire nipped my tail I looked at her with a sparkle in my eyes and flicked my tail around her face.I smiled slightly as I did it and wondered if she was ticklish.

{WB}

♦️Eyga♦️Male♦️Lead Fighter♦️3 and 1/2♦️ With Fallen ♦️ Camp♦️
I smiled crookedly still worrying.I do to but.....My voice turned to a quiet whisper at the next phrase. The other packmates would kick us out out the pack...You are alpha and I am the lead fighter.I am below the Beta.It is forbidden...by wolf law...I pulled my tail under myself and sat in the thin layer of snow.I looked at the melting snow on my paws glumly.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Fallen-
I sat next to him. "well, i don't really care. I'm the alpha i can do what i want. I mean i think they would understand" i said to him. I flicked my tail back and forth slightly, my tail hitting his.

Claire-
I smiled at him "sooo, What you wanna do now?" i asked him happily. I looked around and then trotted up to his side. I nuzzled him gently.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:17 pm

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With Claire♦ Near River♦
I smiled and looked towards the direction of the river.Race to the river? Last one there is rotten caribou?

{WB}

I looked at Fallen with my golden eyes. worry filled them to the core.What if they try to kill me? If Lucas came after me... I could never fight back. He is my best friend. We are practically brothers.I swallowed down tears and looked back at Fallen.I rested my tail on top of her's, unsteadily.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Claire-
I grinned "ok, on 3" i said "3!" i said and then ran as fast as i could towards the river.

Fallen-
I nuzzled him "i know... but i wouldn't let them do that. Ok? if he is really like a brother to you i think he would understand" i said to him. I looked at him sadly, i didn't want him to be afraid.
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8