Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Empty Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by snivy27 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 pm

I would like more males please but you can sign up as female because I made two males, but if you have like 3 females make a male please.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Pack-mentality-1
not mine.
Welcome to the pack of Juniper River.
Many years ago, Native Americans used to live on this land.They respected and admired the wolves. the wolves and Native Americans lived side by side.When the wolves would group together the Natives would know that a herd of large prey would be around. When a pup was orphaned or a wolf was injured the Natives would help the wolf.
One dreadful day though some children were throwing stones at some wolves nearby. The wolves ignored it for a while until one stone hit a wolf in the side of the head and it died. The group of wolves attacked the children, killing them all.Soon a war between the wolves and Native Americans began. The wolves would attack in the night and kill a Native American. Soon the whole group of Native Americans began to kill every wolf they saw. The Native Americans killed off the whole pack except a few of the wolves that had escaped. The Native Americans realized their mistake and left the area. The killing stone was left were it killed the first wolf.
Hundreds of years later, wolves have returned to the area and the stones are still there. Native Americans never returned.The wolves live peacefully and in solitude. No other packs are nearby but they face other threats. Bears attack wolves every year and there is a high chance of death. Mountain Lion attacks are common, too.That is why the packs have developed Healers. Healers can mate.They do not have to mate with other Healers. Storms are common and occur almost weekly. Some of the wolves from the wolves that were originally part of the first pack are loners and very hostile. They attack other wolves at any chance the get. Some loners are just loners and are more peaceful.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 250px-A_Rolling_Stone_Gathers_No_Moss
not mine

The Ranks
Alpha Female:<Fallen.Female. Fallen434>
Alpha Male:Win her heart.

Beta Female:<Korra. Female. .:Firefly:.>
Beta Male:Win her heart.

Lead Healer:<Newadi.Female.Me.>
Healers:

Lead Fighters(2):<Eyga.Male. Me. >
Fighters:
<Claire.Female. Fallen434

Lead Hunters(2):
Hunters:
<Lucas.Male. Me>

Mothers:

Pups:
<Julianna.Female.Me>

Hostile Loners:
<Jacob.Male.Fallen434>
Somewhat Peaceful Loners:

Rules:
If someone asks for a recap, give them a recap!
Use brackets or something like that when on OOC.Please do no OOC a lot.
Please use correct grammar and spelling please. I understand if you have a typo here and there but please edit it if you catch it.
If you have more than one wolf, then they cannot date each other.
If you have more than one wolf, then only one of them can have a high rank.
Make as much wolves as you can handle.
Don't join this role play and then never role play on it. If you want to quit this role play, please tell me. I won't be mad. I would just like to be notified.I will pm you after two weeks and after a month I delete you.
Try to keep this realistic. No magic or oddly colored wolves, please.They can have necklaces if a story goes with it.It can be a simple story.
If you want to kill another player's wolf, please ask the player first and me as well.
Fade to black during explicit scenes. You can make the scene not explicit. You have to fade during mating but you can get to close to actual second.
Ex:Xxxx walked over to Xxxxxxx and licked her tail. "Are you sure?"
Xxxxxxx nodded and sighed.
*Fade*

Wait three days before a female can give birth to her pups.
No more than 4 pups please. Also have other players roleplay the pups if it is to much for you.Do not start killing them off. I had this happen in a roleplay I was part of and when almost all of the pups died I cried because it was terribly upsetting.
The couple must mate in the mating den.Pictured at bottom.Half a mile from camp.They can also mate anywhere else except camp.
Put any extra info about your wolf and Juniper berries in the other section if you read the rules.
Please notify me if pups are on their way.
Please respect your alpha (loners don't have to, of course).
Only cuss if you star out at least two letters.
No perfect wolves. Everyone has a flaw, including you and me.
Please tell me if you changed your username.
Do not go over ten pages with out me please. I can sometimes not reach the computer when I am at my dads.
We will start to Roleplay after 4 characters other than me join.
I will eventually elect 2 mini mods.

Form:Please say it like it is the wolf speaking.I hope this is pretty straight forward and you can use you own form if you want to.

Code:
[center][img]Image here[/img]

[u][color=cyan]The Basics[/color][/u][/center]

[i][color=green]Name:[/color][/i]
[color=blue]Answer[/color]

[i][color=green]Age:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Gender:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Rank:[/color][/i]

[u][color=cyan]On the Surface[/color][/u][/center]

[i][color=green]Body type:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Color of Fur:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Eye Color:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Other Body Marks:[/color][/i]

[u][color=cyan]On the Inside[/color][/u][/center]

[i][color=green]Personality:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]History:[/color][/i]

[u][color=cyan]Love Life[/color][/u][/center]

[i][color=green]Crush:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Mate:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Pups:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Old Mates:[/color][/i]

[u][color=cyan]Extras[/color][/u][/center]

[i][color=green]Likes:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Dislikes and/or Fears:[/color][/i]

[i][color=green]Other:[/color][/i]

[center][img]Image here[/img][/center]

Territory:
The camp is a mostly closed circle with a bramble entrance.In the center is an open area with some trees to not look like a camp. A fresh kill pile is in the center and wolves can get food freely.Hunters can hunt when the pile has less than 30 units of prey.Wolves have to work as a team of two to bring down one deer, team of 4 to bring down a elk or caribou and team of 7 to bring down a buffalo.Everything else one wolf can get.
Buffalo=20 units
1 elk/caribou=15 units
1 deer= 10 units
1 rabbit/bird=5 units
Squirrel or smaller= 1 unit

Alpha Den:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 1%20Leader%27s%20den

Not mine.
It has old animal furs and moss inside to make it comfortable.Mainly rabbit.

Beta Den:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 2%20Warriors%20den

Not mine.
It has old animal furs and moss inside to make it comfortable.Mainly deer fur wise and 40 percent is moss.

Fighter Den:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Campclearing

Not mine.
Has mostly moss on floor.One buffalo skin stretches across floor.

Hunter Den:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Sweetden2

Not mine.
Has mostly moss on floor.One bear skin stretches across floor.

Healer/ Medicine Den:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Medicine+Cat%27s+Den

Not mine.
Lots of rabbit skin and moss is in the den for patients who need a soft bed.The healer has a bed equivalent to the hunters and fighters.3 additional chambers branch off of the first room under ground; the bedroom, the garden, and storage.

Nursery:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Nursery

Not mine.
Can you see it being connected to Medicine den?Lots of rabbit and deer fur stretch across the small floor with moss.The pups have a soft place to grow up in for there first few weeks.

Fresh kill storage/pile:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} MedicineCatDenStreamClan

Not mine.

Layout of camp:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Image

This one is actually mine.
Key:
○=Tree
1=Alpha Den
2=Beta Den
3=Fighter Den
4=Hunter Den
5=Healer Den
6=Nursery^^^Connected through side
7 =Fresh kill storage/pile
Random squiggles near bottom= Brambles
Sorry for the suckiness.I know it is a fail and to clarify the dens are further apart.Sorry.

Waterfall:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Free-nature-wallpaper-187

Not mine.
A relaxing place to be.Careful going down the rocky side!

River:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} River-tree-forest-rocks-fog-nature-485x728

Not mine.
Cool water flows and if you are quick enough, you can catch fish.Caution!Bears have the same ideas.

Lake:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Lake-island-646x433

Not mine.
Relaxing place to swim and cool off.

Forest:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Forest+Wallpaper-23
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 1558971-737840-forest-trees-growing-on-rocks-in-the-hot-summer
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} YellTrip2005-009

Not mine.
The forest is a good place to hunt deer and squirrels.

Hunting Area:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Forest-clearing-646x433

Not mine.

Play Hollow:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Leaders%20den%20frostclan

Not mine.
Pups must always be accompanied by older wolf here and out of camp. Pups can get up on the top of the rock, enter the log and slide through the hollow middle.

Mating Den:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Nursery

Not mine.
Half a mile away from camp.Specifically for mating. No one wants to have wolves mating in the den they sleep in constantly....The new or old couple will sleep the night there and inform the healer the next day.Has moss and squirrel furs on floor.This is important they only mate here.

Poison Pit:
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Sink-hole-s

Not mine.
The poison pit is where all the poisonous plants are placed after found. The Poison Pit is where moss filled with vomit is put.

Banner:Place at the top of your post when Roleplaying.You can add color.
Code:
[center]♦Name♦Gender♦Rank♦Age♦ With ..........♦Place♦[/center]

Seasons:
○Fall
♦Winter
○Spring
○Summer

Body Language:Thank you Silverrain; who developed this and let me use it!!

Growls: Leave me alone
Bows head : Respect
Male crouches in front of female and bares at other male: She’s mine!
Feign lunges : I will attack!
Licks cheek: You’re cute
Lick On Paw: You're pretty
Blushes: Your really cute
Rubs against one another: Your Wonderful!
Lick On Neck: Let's go on a walk together
Lick On Eyebrow: Wanna go on a date?
Licks ear + forehead : Will you be my mate?
Licks tail : I'm ready to mate
Lick on Forehead: I love you.
Licks between eyes = You know I love you so much
Lick On Muzzle: I'll be here for you forever
Lays head on back = Don't forget that you are mine
Look into each others’ eyes = I think I’m falling for you
Paws Tummy: I Want to be the mom/dad of your pups
Plays With Tail: Don't leave me!
Looks Away: I'm shy

Last edited by snivy27 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 19 times in total
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Puppy Love

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Paul-nicklen-an-arctic-wolf-rests-by-some-flowers

Key:
Xxx→Xxxxxx= Xxx likes Xxxxxx
Xxx↔Xxxxxx= Xxx and Xxxxxx like each other.
♥=Mates
Xxx+Xxxxxx= Pups(once born names of pups and description.)=they had pups together
Xxx</3Xxxxxx= ex mates
Xxx</+/3Xxxxxx= had pups together no longer together.

Wolves involved in the game of love:
Claire→Lucas
Eyga→Fallen

Last edited by snivy27 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:03 am; edited 3 times in total
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Empty Re: Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!}

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Herbs:organized by type of herb use.

Poppy Seeds:Helps with pain, sleep and anxiety. Not for nursing wolves,wolves about to have birth,or wolves giving birth.
Burnet:Traveling herb that can stop minor bleeding and provide energy.
Cobwebs:Soak up and slow bleeding.Used for broken bones, too.
Rush: Used to bind broken bones and hold in place.
Horsetail:Polituce treats infection and stops bleeding.
Burdock Root:Pulp lessens pain and heals infected wounds, mainly bites.
Goldenrod:Polituce is good for healing wounds.
Marigold:Polituce of leaves or petals can be used for inflammation, infection, and stopping bleeding.
Bindweed:Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
Blackberry Leaves:Pulp eases swelling of bee stings.
Dandelion:White liquid applied to bee stings, leaves can be chewed to act as a painkiller.
Comfrey Root:Polituce soothes wounds, repairs broken bones, itching, and inflammation of stiff joints.
Stinging Nettle:Causes vomiting.Carry out same procedure with yarrow and vomit . Can be mixed with Comfrey to help heal bones.
Yarrow:Used for wolves who ate poisons. They will vomit,be ready to clean with moss and bury the moss far away in Poison Pit.
Willow Leaves:Stops vomiting.
Dock:Soothes scratches, can sting. Soothes sore pads.
Coltsfoot:Chewed into pulp for sore pads.
Ragwort Leaves:Crushed and chewed, mixed with juniper berries and helps joint pain.

Catchweed:Burrs are used to keep polituces on and does not hurt.
Beech leaves:Carrying other herbs.
Ivy Leaf:used for carrying other herbs.

Catmint/Catnip((I will call Greencough and Whitecough the same as in Warrior books.)):Best herb for greencough and whitecough caught in leaf-bare.
Tansy:Cures cough, prevents greencough.

Chervil:Chewed then spat out to for wolf to swallow juices, used during birth for pain.
Fennel:Juice when swallowed helps pain in hips, can be used during birth.
Parsley:When eaten stops milk production.
Borage Leaves:Produces better and more plentiful milk for mothers.If a wolf needs to provide for an orphan pup the borage will upset the stomach but produce milk in about a day.
Sticks:Distracts wolf from pain.

Feverfew:Reduces body temperature for wolves with fevers or chills. Good for head aches and aches and pains.
Lavender:Used for fever and chills.Put in water for weak wolves and have them drink it. Have healthier wolves eat flowers.

Heather Nectar:Included in mixtures to make swallowing easier and sweeten.
Honey:When eaten soothes throats, helps swallowing, helps soothe coughing and gives energy.

Watermint:Chewed into pulp and eaten.Helps belly ache.
Juniper Berries:Used for stomach ache, helps breathing, and calms wolves.
Thyme:Leaves are chewed but not swallowed. Calms a wolf down
Chamomile:When eaten calms down a wolf and gives strength.Traveling herb.
Daisy Leaf:helps pain of aching joints, traveling herb.
Sorrel:Traveling herb.
Ragweed:Gives wolf extra strength and energy.
Traveling Herbs:Some traveling herbs are sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Used for when a wolf needs to travel a far distance.

Mouse Bile:Removes fleas and ticks. Need to wash paws afterwards.

Celandine:Juice can help damaged eyes.
Alder Bark:Tooth pain.

((Credit goes to Warriors Wikia . Com.Medicine section. and Erin Hunter, I get a lot of info from these sites. I did not come up with these.I have just edited the format, simplified it, and took some herbs out. ))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} WhiteWolf-10

The Basics

Name:
I am Newadi.I have an odd name and if you want to call me something else, you can.

I am two and a half years of age.I have had a lot happen in those two and a half years.

Does Newadi sound like a brute's name to you?Oh wait.....I am a she wolf.

I am a lead healer and am happy because I have always wanted to be one.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} My_Tree_Needs_a_Star_by_Jack_13

On the Surface

Body type:
I am a very skinny and light wolf.I have long claws and I have thick fur.

Color of Fur:
My fur is white cream.It has layered lines in it but don't ask about those.It covers some things that should never be seen.

Eye Color:
My eyes are a golden chocolate.

Other Body Marks:
I wear a thread with a stone on it around my neck.I have long cuts running down my sides and belly that are still bloody. I have cuts on my neck to match. I have a large puncture scar on my back leg.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Sleeping_Arctic_Wolf

On the Inside

Personality:
I am a quiet wolf and I keep to myself.I am secretive and take a while to trust.I get scared easily and
I have good reason.My past has changed me from the outstanding brave wolf I used to be.
I will only be brave when I need to or will not be seen.I am skittish and I speak with a stutter when I am afraid. I will not fight unless I absolutely need to.
I am at a point in my life where my past haunts me but usually I do not think of the past much.
I work hard and some say I am stubborn but others say I wont give up and pursue my dreams or thoughts.I will work my tail off to save any wolf.I have stayed up a whole two weeks without resting to try to save my family.Sadly it was for nothing.....

History:
I have a cryptic history.
  A disease took all of my old pack when I was a tiny pup and that is what drove me to become a healer.The disease killed every wolf that got it and nothing could be down.All that could be done was to lessen the pain of convulsions and fevers. I never saw my aunt die or get it but my aunt was the healer in my pack and I looked up to her greatly.I planned to be the next healer.
  Soon after my pack was completely gone I ran from the territory.I came across a twoleg's place and searched around.I found a thread of fake animal skin((Fake leather)) with an odd stone on it that intrigued me.I wear it around my neck now.A twoleg saw me and shot fire at me. A piece of metal landed in my leg bone and I ran.I later pried it out with my teeth.
  Nine months later, I met another wolf,a male named Tewa.He was amazing. He was kind and generous. We lived together for a few months and every thing was perfect. I mated with him and we had five beautiful pups,River, Addison, Stars, Lily, and Stone.4 girls and one boy, Addison.
  Suddenly Tewa fell very sick. He died in a week ,but suffered for the whole time. I tried everything I knew about herbs, but could not save Tewa.The pups were killed by the same disease that took my mate a week after he died.They had all died from the disease that took my pack.
  This is when everything changed.
  After all of my second family was gone I was attacked by a huge black wolf with a scar along his side named Dihi. He attacked me to get me to be his mate and take care of him.I refused for long and postponed mating him until he died. I tried to escape many times but never succeeded to only receive scars. He would bite me and almost killed me many times.With these scars come the memories of Dihi.I ended up killing him by stuffing water hemlock in the stomach of a rabbit I caught.I cower and hide whenever I see a black wolf but tries to hide it around this new pack.In my dreams I am haunted by Dihi and his evilness.
  I came to this pack a few days ago but was immediately accepted as healer from my knowledge of herbs.I have not slept well in months and I am very tired. I don't think I will ever get a good night's sleep again.((look at picture at top of this section.He-he irony.))

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Babysitter

Love Life

Crush:
I have no crush and I am still in shock from what happened.

Mate:
No thanks, not now, maybe never.

Pups:
I had some.I miss them dearly. River, Addison, Stars, Lily, and Stone; I wish you had not died from that disease.Stone was a dark grey, River was white, Stars was grey, Addison was black, and Lily was brown.

Old Mates:
I had a wonderful mate named Tewa. I miss him dearly and he should not have died. I wish I was able to save him.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} White_wolf

Extras

I like water, truth, kindness, interesting stones, feathers and I truly love Blue Camas flowers.

Dislikes and/or Fears:
Death, lies,black wolves, and twolegs.

Other:
I have not told anyone about my past and only plan to tell the alpha, my mate and possibly a close friend.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Young_White_wolf

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} JLM-wolf_pup-(1024x768)bandwidth-thief%5B1%5D
((I would like to say she is only two weeks and will look like these picture in two more weeks of life.She looks more like this right now.
Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Photo+caption+4-21-11))

The Basics

Name:
Julianna

Pup

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 180px-Wolf-pup-1-

On the Surface

Body type:
I am skinny and bony. I am a very weak pup.

Color of Fur:
I am mostwy brown with cream.

Eye Color:
Bwue bwown for now!

Other Body Marks:
I am nothing special but I have a funny bent left ear.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 2556f475390a97c11208cf3371240ecd

On the Inside

Personality:
I am a happy pwup but I  get tired easily and cant do much.I wish I was healthier.

History:
When I was bworn I was a wunt.My mother and fwather hated me because I was sickwy and weak. My pack left me out to live on my own.I was about to freeze to death when Newadi came.She found me and took me in. That was only a week ago when she found me. She is able to provide milk for me and I am so happy wif her here.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 717327~Five-Week-Old-Gray-Wolf-Pup-Canis-Lupus-Rests-in-a-Pile-of-Leaves-Posters

Love Life

Crush:
There are no ofver pups......

Mate:
Answer

Pups:
Answer

Old Mates:
Answer

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Pups.7.2

Extras

Dislikes and/or Fears:
Big wolves, snow, and my old pwack.

Other:
I am a siwwy pup!

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_m7mdsjPoIm1r14rquo1_400

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Wolf-1

The Basics

Name:
I am Lucas.

Seriously?If you think I am anything other than Brute you have some problems.

I am a hunter and I am happy with it.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Puppy_faced_wolf_by_shadow_and_flame_86-d65sx8w

On the Surface

Body type:
I am a slender wolf and I can run quickly and quietly making me a good hunter.

Color of Fur:
Brown, cream, white, touches of black and grey.So I guess everything.

Eye Color:
My eyes are  dark brown like the color of dirt.

Other Body Marks:
I have a few scars around my neck and belly.I also have some on my face.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Fang3

On the Inside

Personality:
I am shy and timid and hard to have a conversation with.I will rarely ask questions and mainly just answer the ones you have.If I am missing I am either at the lake or river.Sometimes the waterfall and the pool at its base.I find those areas good for me to sit in solitude.I will occasionally , on hot days swim to the island in the middle of the lake..
I am the first one to speak up and I will want to be assigned to multiple jobs.I am sometimes a fool in the choices I make.

History:
When I was first born everything was fine.I had a family and a pack.By the time I had turned 6 months that changed.My father died and another wolf became alpha. His name was Death.Yes Death,His mother must have been psychic for that is all he caused.He mated every female in the pack and we lost half of the females who did not have correct pups.When my mother had a deformed pup, Death tried to attack her. I saw him and butted in.We had a fight that went on for an hour and my mother escaped.I had a slashed open stomach, broken leg, and long cut that starts at the top of my head and goes around my neck from being thrown into a sharp rock. I have that as a scar now.Death won and I barely managed to escape with my life.I went loner and I ran all the way here from a good month's travel from here for a healthy no injured wolf..I made it in three weeks which is a pretty big deal.I collapsed when I thought I was far enough.I lived here for two years until I had an interesting encounter with a bear. I had found a dead deer and the bear wanted it.I decided it was mine stupidly and I fought the bear. I ended up losing badly and almost died.I came to this pack when they found me and once I was better I became a hunter.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Ivy

Love Life

Crush:
None as of now.

Mate:
No thanks.

Pups:
I would like some but the mate thing...

Old Mates:
Never had one so......

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_mb6du8brYe1rwcfrqo1_1280

Extras

Dislikes and/or Fears:
My step father: Death,death itself, lies and manipulation.

Other:
I do not like to talk about the past and I find it not important.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 7Ji9v

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Black-wolf-in-snow-beautiful-eyes-kewl

The Basics

Name:
I am Eyga, pronounced EE-gah,Just call me E or Night.

I am a brute. Do not question why my name sounds like a fem's name.I do no know,myself.

Lead Fighter

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 1c15019b7dd7

On the Surface

Body type:
I am very muscular and fit. I have powerful jaws and legs.

Color of Fur:
Black as the night sky.

Eye Color:
Golden.It reminds me of a harvest moon against a pitch black sky.

Other Body Marks:
I have scars that go across my neck and sown my stomach, four long lines of past.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_m6goyq7p671rpnk7no2_500_large

On the Inside

Personality:
I am slightly cold and negative. I will see the bad things before the good.I will growl at people who are optimistic.It is not just you. Oh wait.Maybe if you  weren't so optimistic....
I am brave.I will be the first one out to battle.I will take on the biggest enemy.I am not someone who will hang back I tell the truth and do not lie.Not even white lies as they are called.Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie.

History:
I was born to a loner and was the only one to survive the first month.My parents were devastated and did not notice I was alive.I tried everything but left when I was two months.I found a loner who was relatively old and was black like me, unlike my parents who were brown.The wolf, Nudadequa, was my substitute father.He taught me to fight and hunt.One day a bear attacked our home and me and Nudadequa fought but Nudadequa lured the bear of a cliff by jumping off.I cried for days. I became the cold wolf I am today then. I searched for a pack so I could help the peaceful loners that were most likely born loner or exiled .

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_m2szti8fd81qb4meko1_500

Love Life

Crush:
No.Not at least of what I will tell you....(Eyga loves Fallen.)

Mate:
No!

Pups:
*leaps forward and attacks you*

Old Mates:
*starts to tear you apart alive.*

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Imagescaxx7pwa11

Extras

Dislikes and/or Fears:
Losing and fire

Other:
I am a nice wolf on the inside but you have to get through the hard crust and that is hard to do.Most don't try.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_m4gyjqiqWX1r5kn3jo1_500

((For you people who are astute, I did not include something that you must include.If you are completely confused, read my rules.))

Last edited by snivy27 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:09 am; edited 5 times in total
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:52 am

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_lr86hs4eVZ1qi23vmo1_500

The Basics

Name:
My name is Fallen

I am the alpha female of the pack, and have been for a while

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Black_wolf

On the Surface

Body type:
I am slim and have strong muscles

Color of Fur:
I have dark black fur

Eye Color:
My eyes are a green that isnt to dark or too light

Other Body Marks:
I have a scar on my back leg i got from in a fight

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Zwolf86

On the Inside

Personality:
I am nice and loyal, i don't usually like being mean to my pack but if they do disobey or try and take over my role in the pack i can get pretty mean.

History:
I had found this pack and started out as an omega, but i eventually found myself ranking up and then got to alpha female. Buuut, if you want to know about when i was not in the pack, i could tell you about it. Well, i was born in a large pack of about 20-25 wolves, we were a strong pack, but almost half of them died of sickness. When i was 2 years old and i could leave if i chose to. I left, nothing really to it. I lived the life of a loner for 6 months until i had found this one, they took me in and it took me about 5 months to get to the ran of alpha female. They trusted me so they let me be a higher rank, i love being the alpha female. I don;t have much to worry about like i did when i was a lower rank, none of the other wolves could bully me or anything so it was a nice change.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Fell

Love Life

Crush:
I don't exactly have one

Mate:
I would like one..but no i do not have a mate

Pups:
No, i do not have any pups but i have helped others care for them

Old Mates:
I have never had a mate before, but a few crushes here and there

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} BLACK_WOLF_HOWL_LAY

Extras

I like other wolves who are nice to me, i like most things as well.

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I do not like wolves who think they know everything, when they clearly dont

Other:
No i have nothing else to say

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Black-wolf-in-red1

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} White_wolf

The Basics

Name:
My name is Claire

I am a female, if you didn't already pick that up you probably are stupid....

I am a fighter, one of my best talents *laughs*

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Wolf+white+snarling

On the Surface

Body type:
I am strong and skinny

Color of Fur:
My fur is white

Eye Color:
I have yellow eyes

Other Body Marks:
No not really

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_m0x1coYA8B1qa9omho1_500

On the Inside

Personality:
I am nice, unless i am in a fight i can get very brutal and give no mercy i love my rank and always will

History:
I came to this pack weak, i had gotten kicked from my old pack and then couldn't catch enough food to keep me in well shape, they fed me and got me back into shape and now im healthy

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_m6hbn4ualP1rwcfrqo1_500

Love Life

Crush:
Lucas...but don't tell him!

Mate:
no...i dont have a mate

Pups:
I also don't have any pups

Old Mates:
AND i don't have an old mate..

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Wolf

Extras

I like to be with other wolves, i don't feel as lonely. I don't want to be left to die again like my old pack did to me.

Dislikes and/or Fears:
My fears are being left

Other:
Nope nothing else to say sorry, oh yea and Juniper berries

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 1282283408_f63c635599

(i do not own any of the pictures. I might make another wolf (hostile loner; male) later)

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Gray_Wolf

The Basics

Name:
Jacob

I am a hostile loner

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Grey-Wolf

On the Surface

Body type:
Strong but light, it makes me sneaky but very powerful

Color of Fur:
grey and white with bits of black

Eye Color:
Red/yellow so more orangish

Other Body Marks:
I have scars on my neck, face, and left side

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 4373829405_92b962364f

On the Inside

Personality:
I am mean and brutal, if you get in a fight with me i won't back down until im dead or very injured. When others underestimate me it makes me even worst, i may look small but up close you could definitely see i am not.

History:
I was abandoned and lived alone, i had to kill anything i could to live, even if it meant killing other wolves, this is were i got my cold heated, and bloodthirsty personality from.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} SuperStock_805-7187

Love Life

Crush:
I will never have one

Mate:
NO!!

Pups:
you have to be kidding right?

Old Mates:
*gets up and leaves*

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} MW1630

Extras

Fights, blood, the colors red, black, yellow

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I usually hate other wolves

Other:
nope, 'take care now, bye bye then' (if you know that quote your awesome)

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} James-gritz-grey-wolf-growling-montana-united-states-of-america-north-america

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Mex_wolf_pup

The Basics

Name:
I am Noah

I am a pup

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Jim-and-jamie-dutcher-an-8-week-old-gray-wolf-pup-canis-lupus-peers-from-a-hiding-spot

On the Surface

Body type:
I am pretty skinny but strong

Color of Fur:
Mostly grey but has bits of black and white

Eye Color:
Blue

Other Body Marks:
Nope

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Wolf-pup2

On the Inside

Personality:
I am shy...and don't really like to talk that much, but i can be very cheerful when i get to know you better

History:
I was abandoned and left to die but i was found by a wolf and she nursed me back to health, then we got attacked and she was killed. I am now roaming the woods alone looking for someone to help me (im going to have Fallen find him)

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 120628%5C437417-lisa-granshaw2F62A4B1-E42E-A678-C851-07E377CE29C8.blocks_desktop_large

Love Life

Crush:
What! no!

Mate:
I am only 8 weeks old!

Pups:
Seriously? why would you ask that

Old Mates:
*Walks away shaking my head disappointing*

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Burden-russell-six-week-old-wolf-pup-colorado

Extras

-other pups
-flowers!!!!!!! " im such a girl!" *laughs*
-peace and quiet

Dislikes and/or Fears:
I dislike
-mean wolves
-bugs...
-dark places

I fear
- large wolves
-injuries
-dieing..

Other:
Nope...thanks for asking though

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} 120628%5C437415-lisa-granshawEA5B65A9-A2F2-A3AE-82CB-605B05C38BF4.blocks_desktop_large

Last edited by Fallen434 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 am

((Accepted.We will wait for firefly than a day or one more person then we will begin to RP.Read my rules though all the way through.))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 am

(i did, oh yea i forgot to put the code in i think it was o.o i read them yesterday so i forgot)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:03 am

(i fixed it)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 am

((Thanks,What did you think of the format and the first post?))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:05 am

(it was great, and way better than what i could think of Very Happy )
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:07 am

((I worked on it all night and in total for 12-15 hours.I had to write all the code my self.Stupid old laptop))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 am

(wow, im impressed Very Happy )
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:32 am

((Thanks!))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:35 am

(no problem Smile )
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:02 am

(i made another wolf btw)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 pm

{I see.}
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:11 pm

(alright)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:29 am

(when will we start?)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:48 am

We will start when firefly joins.If not, by sunday.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am

(alright)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:23 am

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS27G_02FHe4XjiZeHDoWB-oEv5hDYLwVHWCXjIamhspXFNkUB_-Q

The Basics

Name:
Korra

Beta female

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOHf_UjwfEt3lGr2ipOEv9RvW2MJusuAXjNqrQffNPT-9kN6uS6g

On the Surface

Body type:
Thin and small but strong and powerful

Color of Fur:
Her fur is a mixture of grays, whites and, some light tan color.

Eye Color:
Korra has gray eyes.

Other Body Marks:
She has one scar that goes from the top of her shoulder about one third of the way down her leg.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfwzaH-eE7mZKcvGkrRSxDaQQR3CuEd0qaQssrugYUYmh5Bhx2

On the Inside

Personality:
Korra is s good leader and loves all her pack mates. She tries to think things through before doing something and will always do what she thinks is best for the pack. Sometimes Korra can be flirty but that would only be if she really like the brute. But she is usually serious. But even she can get in the mood to play and mess around with others to remind them she loves them. Korra is loyal to her alpha and listens to their commands and dose what they ask her as soon as she can.

History:
Korra was born in the winter along with 3 other pups. She was the second smallest in the group just a little bit bigger then the runt that had died only a week after being born. The winter she was born in was a hard one and not one of the other pups in the littler survived the harsh cold. But Korra was stronger then the others had realized and she made it to spring and lived with her mother until she was old enough to take care of herself. Korra's first rank in the pack was a fighter but she soon proved to every one she deserved a higher rank and was given the rank of Beta female at a little over one and a half.

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_m4s5ujK4as1r1dtbeo1_500

Love Life

Crush:
Korra doesn't have a crush yet

Mate:
Korra would love to have a mate but doesn't have one either

Pups:
Hse has never had pups but loves them and wants then when she has the time for them.

Old Mates:
She has never had a mate before

Pack of Juniper River{Open!Yay!!!!} Tumblr_ma1ln4NSVU1rfcqc6o1_500

Extras

- Swimming
- Sunlight
- The sound of rain
- Storms
- Pack mates
- Brutes
- Pups
- The forest
- Deer

Dislikes and/or Fears:
- Being alone
- Bugs
- Humans

Other:
That's it!
.: Firefly :.

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:33 am

((Accepted.But did you read all the rules?))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:36 am

{{ Oh I did sorry! I forget to put juniper berries in the others section sorry! }}

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 am

((That is fine!!Thank you so much!!I will begin to RP now))

♦Newadi♦Female♦Healer♦2 and 1/2♦ With Julianna♦Medicine den/ Nursery♦

Newadi woke up to the sound of chirping birds and sunlight beaming on her face.She walked up and out of her sleeping den to the main chamber and to the nursery through the mossy wall."Julianna?" Newadi lay down around the pup and made sure Julianna could eat if she was hungry.

♦Julianna♦Female♦Pup♦2 weeks old♦ With Newadi♦Nursery♦

Julianna squirmed and whimpered quietly."I am hungry.Milk... yay."She squiggled close and began to eat quietly.

♦Lucas♦Male♦Hunter♦3♦ With No one♦Hunter den♦

Lucas woke up and stretched. He scratched his ear and sniffed the bear skin on the floor.He searched around for another wolf to tell that he was going hunting and maybe a wolf to hunt with.He stepped out of the den and yipped a good morning to any other wolves that were up.

♦Eyga♦Male♦Lead Fighter♦3 and 1/2♦ With Korra ♦Entrance to Beta den♦

Eyga came back from a dawn patrol and looked for Korra.He walked up the slight hill to the beta den and found her still asleep."Good morning, Korra."
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 am

Korra

Korra blinked her eyes half way open at the sound of Eyga's vocie. She yawned and then lifted her head up off of her paws and looked over at the entrance her den where she saw him." Good morning." She replied getting to her paws and streaching out before walking over to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next