Rainbows in a Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}}

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} - Page 2 Empty Re: .:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}}

Post by .: Firefly :. Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 am

.: Janie :.

Janie smiled at Samantha her wet fur still clinging to her sides a little." I'm Janie and this is my pack." She explained to her in a gentle tone. She looked down at Juliet once again before back up at Samantha." You are welcome to join us if you'd like but it your choice. I'll give uou some time to rest now." Janie saud turning around and making her way quickly out of the room still listening to the sound of rain falling hard on to the ground outside the building.
.: Firefly :.

Back to top Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} - Page 2 Empty Re: .:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}}

Post by snivy27 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Samantha sighed. She was not forced to be in this pack and they had already helped her not knowing if she would join.Samantha looked down at Juliet who was still eating "Are you ok, little one?
"I am happy but cwold still."Juliet looked at Samantha and hiccuped.Juliet yawned and snuggled into the cavity under Samantha's chest when she laid down she could fit perfectly into. "Are we going to stay here?"
Samantha looked down at the pup."Yes."Samantha pulled a piece of old human clothing over her and rested her head carefully so she would not hurt Juliet. Samantha fell asleep with Juliet.
((I was trying to describe a place when canines lie down that where there ribcage begins and that is big enough for a runt pup to fit in.Hard place to describe.You may know what I am talking about if you have dogs.))

Tyler followed Janie sadly. "I do not know what got into me back there...I did not see the pup and the scars she had made me think she would fight." Tyler shook his head and pulled his tail under his body.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Janie stopped in the other room and sighed as she turned and looked at Tyler." Listen, it's all right there was no harm down. But you shouldn't juge a situation or someone just by how it looks right away." She said." You should see what's happening before jumping to conclusions." She told Tyler in a soft voice." You did nothing wrong you just miss jugded what was happening." Janie told him, a soft look in her eyes." Its all right." She said before turing and walking up the stair of the building to the secong floor were her resting place was.

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:37 pm

{{ And yeah I think I know what your talking about! Smile }}

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:08 pm

((phew,I was worried you would think I was crazy.....But aren't we all in our own special ways? cyclops jocolor ))

"Yes, Alpha."Tyler sighed. Janie was always so nice.That is one thing he admired about her. She was beautiful, kind and understanding.She was also very brave to start up her own pack.He wanted to follow Janie but that area was really for her and high ranking wolves.Tyler looked up the stairs."Good night, Janie." Tyler smiled.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by .: Firefly :. Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Janie stood at the top of the case and turned around to look down at Tyler." Good night." She said to him and then looked towards her left and walked around the railing of the stairs and in to the next room over were there was a twin sized bed with some old ripped up sheets on it. She jumped up on to the bed and nosed her way under the sheets before she lied down on the hard old mattress and closed her eyes. Janie soon fell a sleep to the sound of the falling rain out side.

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:57 am

Tyler looked up the stairs for a few more seconds and went to the fighters room It had old blankets and moss on the floor in a corner.He sighed and laid down nosing the blankets to fluff them up. He turned around a few times and laid down.He looked out a smashed window to the streets.Her saw bats fly around snatching bugs and cars zooming past fast enough to kill. Tyler closed his eyes and slept.
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverrain; Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:39 am

{ Where should i start? Smile }
Silverrain;
Silverrain;

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:45 am

((You could have it be morning and Fox could meet Samantha and Juliet or talk with Tyler.))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} - Page 2 Empty Fox

Post by Silverrain; Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:26 am

Fox.
Female
Beta Fae.
Single
Tags: Janie.
I wake up to the sun blazing in my face. I sigh and squint my eyes. I sit up so i can actually see. I look around and they day is warm but seems dull. I shake my head and stand up stretching.I start to walk around looking for something to do.I sigh and look around the place. I decide to fine Janie. Just to make sure everything is in shape. Then i would possibly do something else. I lift my nose into the air and make out her scent straight away. I follow it and then im next to her. "hi" I say and smile at her.

Silverrain;
Silverrain;

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 am

Samantha woke up and looked at little Juliet. "Are you ok?"She rolled the pup out from under her and heard the pup mutter a little protest and snore.
Juliet whimpered and snuggled back into Samantha.
"I guess so."Samantha heard a dog moving around and pulled the clothing completely over her and Juliet.She peered out from underneath to Fox.

Last edited by snivy27 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:43 pm

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} - Page 2 Rottweiler_male8months

.: Name :.
{Keeda}

.: Age :.
{3 1/2}

.: Breed :.
{ Rottweiler }

.: Picture :.
{ above ^}

.: Rank/loner :.
{Fighter}

.: History :.
{ Her previous owner had put her into dogs fights, training her to fight other dogs until death or they are separated. She had gotten out one day by slipped out of her collar and she ran, until she was to tired to go on.}

.: Personality :.
{She is nice and loves others, she can be very clumsy though}

.: Crush :.
{nope}

.: Other :.
{nope}

.:Far Away From Here:.{{ Stray dog Rp - Open!}} - Page 2 Nightpaw

.: Name :.
{Chase}

.: Age :.
{2 1/2}

.: Breed :.
{ Black lab }

.: Picture :.
{Above ^}

.: Rank/loner :.
{So far a loner but would like to be a hunter or fighter}

.: History :.
{ I was born on the streets and i have been able to survive for a long time, im not so skinny that you can see my bones but im skinnier than most labs should be, but it doesn't effect me much }

.: Personality :.
{I am nice and kind, but i can be cold hearted and mean when i have to be. }

.: Crush :.
{none}

.: Other :.
{none}

Last edited by Fallen434 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:45 pm

((She has something in common with Tyler. He was in the dog fights, too.))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:48 pm

(oh cool, i didn't even know that Very Happy since i didn't read the other dogs info.)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:51 pm

((You should, I wrote very built histories, except my pup but my pup form is adorable because she sounds all funny because she is a pup.))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:54 pm

(yea, but my dogs personality and name is the same as my actual dog i have she is a Rottweiler and is hilariously clumsy.)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 pm

((Lol, I love Rotties.I seriously run up to rottweilers and say "puppy!!!"The owners look at me like '?????I get this dog to look tough and I have kids running towards me.' Not saying all of them get rotties to look tough but some do and they look at me funny.))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:02 pm

(haha i know right, i do that all the time people with big dogs look at me weirdly when i come running up yelling PUPPYYYYY OR DOGGGGGYYY! and i feel awkward after i leave after petting the dog, oh yea, if i get accepted Keeda and Tyler should meet Very Happy )
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:03 pm

((Definatley))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:07 pm

(i wrote all that, and all i get is a definitely haha jk jk )
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:09 pm

((Sorry.I meant that was the exact reaction I got.And I feel awkward.And definitely to them meeting.So definitely worked for all.))
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:10 pm

(yup, as you will find out i like to be sarcastic like that lol Smile just kinda how i am )
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by snivy27 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:11 pm

((same here I just dont do it in email or post unless I say XXXX said in a sarcastic tone. because people can get the wrong Idea.I have had some one get really mad at me.....))

Last edited by snivy27 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
snivy27
snivy27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen434 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:13 pm

(it runs in the family, and im sure my friends get a bit tired of me at times)
Fallen434
Fallen434

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverrain; Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:19 am

Silverrain; wrote:
Fox.
Female
Beta Fae.
Single
Tags: Janie.
I wake up to the sun blazing in my face. I sigh and squint my eyes. I sit up so i can actually see. I look around and they day is warm but seems dull. I shake my head and stand up stretching.I start to walk around looking for something to do.I sigh and look around the place. I decide to fine Janie. Just to make sure everything is in shape. Then i would possibly do something else. I lift my nose into the air and make out her scent straight away. I follow it and then im next to her. "hi" I say and smile at her.

Silverrain;
Silverrain;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next